The Hermetic Wild West
The Marquis du Granville Covenant of New Orleans
the Marquis du Granville Covenant is situated in an old 17th century trading house on the river in New Orleans, upgraded and ennobled with a marble facade, greek-style columns and extensive surrounding development including its own river wharves. Its members refused to secede from the Atlantic Coast Tribunal, but the covenant escaped reprisals from its secessionist neighbors through the simple virtue of being well-entrenched in an urban area, and the Union occupation of New Orleans which protected them from mundane attempts at arson or sabotage. Overall, the covenant was affected remarkably little by the Civil War.
The covenant is the seat of the local Court of Hermetic Justice.
- Justine Moreaux, House Guernicus
- Ransom Ives, House Guernicus
- Hubert Loving, House Guernicus
- Althea Bright, House Bonisagus
- Nathaniel Rushford, House Bonisagus
- Cecil Girard, House Mercere
- Trilby, House Mercere
- Phineas, Archmage of House Tremere